Terring H. Wang has been in the real estate investment business over 10 years, she became a full-time realtor since 2007. She is committed to delivering the most professional, competent, skilled real estate services possible with the highest integrity and personal care. Representing sellers and buyers across every property type in all price ranges, she manages the multi-facets of transaction complexities from property selection to final closing.
She strives for superior client relationships and unparalleled service that result in repeat business and on-going referrals. Her vast experience attracts clients of all ages and backgrounds. With her family's Chinese roots, and has been lived in Rockville, Maryland for over 15 years, she is fluent in Chinese, English and close to the diplomatic and international community.
In addition to representing buyers and sellers in residential business, she also specializing in helping her clients on buying, selling and leasing the real estate properties in the area. She has sold and leased residential & commercial properties and at various price points. For both longtime residents and newcomers, Terring will provide objective counsel and advice in assisting clients in all aspects of the purchase and sale of their home.
Awards & Credentials:
- 2016-2021 Keller Williams Capital Property Top Producers
- The Most Prominent Agent Award for the first half of 2021
- Vice Chair of DEI Advisory Group, Maryland Realtors 2021-2022
- Board Member of Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) DC Chapter
- 2019/2020 Vice President of Chinese American Real Estate Association of Greater Washington
- 2019 Award Winning Top Producer in Greater Capital Area of Real Estate Association (GCCAR)
- 2019 CIPS Designation (Certified International Property Specialist)
- 2018 Sub-Committee Chair in Greater Capital Area Association of Realtor
- 2017 Special Guest in "Real Deal in Real Estate" morning show by WUSA
- 2017 Featured in "Bethesda" Magazine Realtor's Profile